Sunday, March 29, 2015

Naturally



With Spring now upon us (Wow, where did March go??), I thought I'd get a jump on my April featured post in hopes to stay just a little ahead of the game.  While browsing through Etsy's assemblage of truly wonderful shops.  It's so hard to chose just who I'd like to feature, so I put all the names of the shops I select on a little piece of paper, drop them all in a jar, shake 'em up good and proper, close my eyes, then reach in and pull one out, fair and square, no?  

I generally like to notify or ask permission of those whom I choose to feature, but in some cases or if I know the shop owner, I just create the post to "Surprise" them.  With that said, my featured seller has graciously allowed me the honor.

May I introduce you to...


who owns and operates



and creates Raw Stone Jewelry.

Here I'd like to share with you a few examples of her wonderful creative works.





This lovely set of Raw


Earrings with it's tiny yellow crystals are set in .925 Silver and 6-7 mm each in size.





Equally as lovely are these


 Natural Geode Earrings that 
feature gorgeous crystal cavities on both halves.  Also set in .925 Silver.







Perhaps a Ring is more your liking?  Here Kristan offers a beautiful


Rough and Raw, these stones are set in a flower petal shaped cup.

 Visit soon to get $10.00 off this beautiful


and Silver Ring.  Great for Her, an Anniversary, or Birthday.



I'd love to share all of Kristan's wonderful works, but that wouldn't be any fun now would it??  So you'll have to stop by her wonderful shop



 to browse all she has to offer.

Hope to see you there!!


2 comments:

EarthLites said...

These are beautiful pieces! I've never seen anything like this before. Thank you for sharing.

onesnevertooold said...

Hi Dorene, yes, Kristans Geode works are fabulous and her pics show just how beautiful they truly are. Thanks for visiting and your wonderful comments.