Thursday, September 6, 2012

Autumn


With autumn just around the bend, I thot I'd share some of my faved Etsy fall photographs .  I hope you enjoy the colorful browse...



"Autumn Reflection"

By

printed


**************************

"Light In The Autumn Woods"

By

Light Color Nature Photography


*************************

"The Green Barn"

From

CEJ Photography


*************************

"Autumn On The Rocks"

captured by



*************************

"Fall In Alberta Canada"

From

Photography4You


********************

"No spring nor summer hath such grace, as I have seen in one Autumnal face"

                                                                                                             John Donne



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, indeed. Thanks for taking the time to share.

onesnevertooold said...

Yes indeed beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to visit :o)