Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Ideas


Well, my hunt to find Mother's Day specific sales was harder than I thought, so I've decided to post some creative works by some faved Etsy sellers that I feel would make wonderful gifts for Mom.  I'll began with this...




or this...



from...


Mom's sure to love this...



created by...


A bouquet is always a sure hit like this...



by...



I hope you've enjoyed having a look at some awesome and truly gift worthy items from some very talented and creative Artisanistas.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you've had an awesome day!!!

  

2 comments:

lorenabr said...

Great ides :) and wonderful shops!

onesnevertooold said...

Lorena,

You are always so gracious and thoughtful enough to stop by and post such kind comments. Thank you soooo much and your visits are always sincerely appreciated. I hope you're enjoying a wonderful week.

XoXo