Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis' The Season Trio


The next trio of Artisanistas make up week three of  my "Tis' The Season" feature.  All three of these wonderful ladies I consider pals and so here I'd like to share a little of their creative works.



Click and visit...


High Tea and High Fashion Pillow box invitation

Kisses from Italy

Black and white sleeve shape cards for him one set of two






Click and visit...


Believe

Adored

Thank You






Click and visit...


Cowgirl License plate Horseshoes Barn Wood Girl Cave Sign

Snowman Christmas Glass Ornament Set With Box

Packers Green Bay Football License plate Barn Wood Man Cave Sign





Season's Greetings


2 comments:

lorenabr said...

Thanks so much! If you ever need some stationary art... you know where to find me! Cheers!

onesnevertooold said...

Cheers Lorena and thanks for stopping by! You'll be my "go-to" gal! Have a nice week!