Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bead Trends Magazine Gets a Little "WiredUPp"


Hello my friends!  Today I wanted to post a SHOUTOUT for a good friend and Etsy pal Jamie from










Jamie
who owns and operates Etsy shop Blueyekittan29 





has been featured in the August 2011 issue of ....


Bead Trends Magazine in their Idea Book Series.

I think as sooo coool as I've only known a handful of peeps who've ever been featured in ANY magazine!

Now, I wish I could give you a sneek peek at the piece featured, but for fear of getting Jamie or myself in trouble I can only give you a description of the piece....

Its has an agate stone, bronze with 11/0 seed beads, bronze sparkly glass pearls, flex wire, tibetan silver bead caps, 16 inches long and has a beaded main large pendant, it a chunky statement piece.

  I know I know you're thinkin "Well that don't explain much Dave???".  This is why I'm adding the following link whereas you can purchase the magazine online at Northridge Publishing or for you local shoppers Micheal's Craft store to see and read about her feature and works.





You may have visited her shop and have seen Jamie's marvelous and creative works, some of which are featured here.






I just love the simplistic elegance of these two beautifully created pieces.









This talented artisan has such a passion for creating beautiful jewelry and always welcomes custom piece requests.









We hope you'll check out Jamie's feature in Bead Trends and she welcome's any and all visits to her Etsy shop 








No comments: